Learn to ride a motorbike in Erith & Orpington
If you are thinking about taking up motorcycle lessons in Orpington, Erith, South East London & Kent look no further than BLT Motorcycle Training. You can start your lessons with the compulsory basic training course, where you will be taught about the basic riding skills, highway codes and other practical and theoretical lessons. The CBT course can be completed in a single day, depending on your requirement and pace of learning., you will receive a certificate once completed which will last for two years. Get in touch with us if you have any queries.
The 5 modules of the CBT course include:
- Module 1 (Eyesight check, necessities of wearing a helmet and suitable clothing)
- Module 2 (Introducing you to the bike and explaining its operations)
- Module 3 (Riding in a straight line, balancing techniques and stopping safely)
- Module 4 (Training you to ride on the main roads)
- Module 5 (Practising the lessons learned and issuing your CBT certificate)
Advanced rider training
In addition to CBT courses, we also offer advanced riding training to enhance your riding skills further. We will ensure that you will be a safe and confident motorbike rider, by the end of the course. Get in touch with us for more information about the services we provide.